Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Happy Note About Bathrooms

This past weekend we had a chance to stop by the Palermo model we first visited. Over the past few months, the only model I have seen is the Rome in our neighborhood. Going back to the Palermo model I was pleasantly surprised to see that the master bathroom is significantly wider than the Rome. I felt like I had a dance floor in there. That will definitely be an upgrade for me and the DF when we're getting ready for work in the morning.

And that concludes today's thought!

2 comments:

  1. That's nice! What I loved about the Rome is the two walk in closets in the master. JEALOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that was a nice realization; a little more elbow room than what you thought is a nice bonus.

    I really like the elevation you picked. They are building quite a few Palermos in our neighborhood but I don't think I've seen any like the on pictured on your selections tab. Can't wait to see it come together.

    ReplyDelete